We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing team!
Vision & Beyond Group is a real estate investment company, founded by active military members who live by the codes they pledged to uphold. The firm is their way to continue the mission of serving and inspiring others as they leverage the wide-ranging expertise they’ve acquired through the years.
The Accounts Payables Specialist is to be responsible for the financial processing of transactions for the organization. If you are an energetic, self starter, and looking for a company you can grow with, this opportunity is for you.
Essential Job Functions
- Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures.
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
- Accounts payable experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with accounting and/or ERP systems
- Advanced Excel experience required (i.e. VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Formulas, etc.)
- Real estate experience a plus
- High school education required
What We Offer:
- Family-oriented culture
- Growth opportunities
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off