We're looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our growing team!
Vision & Beyond is a real estate investing company headquartered in greater Cincinnati with properties across the region. We are dedicated to creating secure, high-yield multifamily real estate investments that drive the revitalization of communities with the potential for greatness. We specialize in acquiring, enhancing, and managing multifamily residential properties.
The Maintenance Technician is a part-time role responsible for upkeep of properties, maintenance and installation of all inventory and equipment, ability to assess conditions of apartments during inspections, as well as ancillary items.
The ideal candidate would be an energetic, self- starter looking for a company they can grow with.
Qualifications and Skills
- HVAC Certification required
- Capability to perform routine electrical repairs
- Capability to install or repair plumbing
- Valid drivers license
- Must have own set of basic tools
- Ability to commit to being available for after hours on-call/Emergencies on a bi-weekly basis
Job Duties Include:
- Upkeep of exterior building and maintain proper repair.
- Scheduling and performing preventative maintenance and timely response to service requests, market readies, etc.
- Responsible for Installation of all appliances and warranty assurance as dictated.
- Ability to assess apartment damage and/or condition during an apartment inspection.
- Responsible for all items and repairs as needed at turnover as required on the Apartment Inspection form.
- Cleans grounds/removal of litter and light cleaning, snow removal, upkeep of pool and decking, and installation of all annual flowers and watering.
- Responsible for all duties necessary for maintaining HVAC equipment.
- Maintenance of all inventory and equipment owned by the property/Management company.
- Responsible for ensuring OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policy are complied with at all times.
What We Offer
- Pay range is $17.00-$23.00 an hour
- Sign on bonus
- Part-time or full-time opportunities
- Family-oriented culture
- Growth opportunities
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off