VP of Accounting and Finance
We're looking for a VP of Accounting and Finance to join our growing team!
Vision & Beyond Group is a real estate investment company headquartered in greater Cincinnati with properties across the region. We are dedicated to creating secure, high-yield multifamily real estate investments that drive the revitalization of communities with the potential for greatness. We specialize in acquiring, enhancing, and managing multifamily residential properties.
As the VP of Accounting & Finance, you will lead our financial reporting and planning processes, operational and core services functions, and the development of business insights. You will have the opportunity to influence the forward-looking vision of the business through responsibly developing and executing on a plan to grow the business both organically and through acquisition. This position offers high growth potential.
- Mentor and develop accounting, operations, and core services teams using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and monitor and evaluate results
- Implement scalable and integrated processes and systems for accounting/finance, acquisitions, property management, investor relations and construction activities
- Provide strategic financial planning and analysis for the business and its acquisitions projects through comprehensive budgeting, forecasting and reforecasting
- Advise executive leadership in determining tax-efficient capital structures, appropriate debt levels, and operational improvements
- Manage treasury and funds flow activities with a strategic view to cash forecasting and idle cash investment
- Lead financial reporting process and effective communication of results to all stakeholders
- Oversee audits, tax preparation, and risk management activities
- Develop and coordinate relationships with all lenders and other financial institutions
- Management of Information Technology systems and procedures and project manager for software conversions.
- Assist in presenting profitability analyses to Executive Team and Owner for new investments and construction projects.
- Work alongside the Executive Team to forecast and develop current, 3 and 5 year plans
- Identify opportunities to refinance on construction loans/properties and assist in the refinancing of properties and track loan maturity.
- Track and monitor annual cash flow and income from current portfolio.
- BBA in accounting, finance or a related field with 12+ years of experience demonstrating growth and management capabilities
- Property/multi-entity accounting experience is required.
- Experience in the Acquisitions, Property Management industry and Partnership Accounting
- Familiarity in legal contract review
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience with diverse levels of capability
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- CPA certification a plus, but it is not required