We are looking for a Leasing Agent to join our growing team!
Vision & Beyond Group is a real estate investment company, founded by active military members who live by the codes they pledged to uphold. The firm is their way to continue the mission of serving and inspiring others as they leverage the wide-ranging expertise they’ve acquired through the years.
The ideal Leasing Agent would be an energetic, self- starter looking for a company they can grow with.
Essential Job Functions
- Knowledge of required phone script and adherence per policy, all tracking of calls, data entry of the information and follow-up daily.
- Responsible for all paperwork with direct reference to the leasing on site on a timely basis. To include all data entry, application processing including the screening process, all leasing documents and knowledge of all terms and conditions of residency and rules and regulations.
- Print the availability report on a daily basis prior to the start of business and be fully informed of all current rental rates, sizes, locations and community amenities
- Acceptance of all money due at the time of the application process, move in or monthly rental payment, to include that all said money is in the form of certified check, money order, regular check ~ no cash accepted. All money is to be placed in the designated area.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
- Courteous and efficient handling of all resident requests and complaints.
- Daily, weekly and monthly follow-up calls to prospects, outreach to local businesses and area marketing to enhance the visibility of the community for leasing, tracking and maintaining of the outreach binder.
- Responsible for abiding by all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manuals to include staff adherence to Fair Housing and Equal Opportunities.
- Provide excellent sales skills for the property.
- Adherence to all on-site marketing requirements such as “sparkling” models and show apartments and marketing path inspections and balloons hung.
- Flexibility with hours.
- Organize resident parties, newsletter and other community activities with the participation of other onsite personnel.
- Development and assistance in coordination and implementation of marketing themes.
- Participate in the recruitment, interviewing, training and mentoring of new leasing consultants.
- Coordinate implement and follow-up property resident retention, renewal and referral programs. Monitor, analyze, and report results to the Community Manager.
- Determine leasing problems and offer suggestions for the solutions to the vacancy problems.
- Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales/customer experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft office
What We Offer
- Family-oriented culture
- Growth opportunities
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off