Construction Project Manager
Vision and Beyond is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join our growing team!
Vision & Beyond is a real estate investment firm in the greater Cincinnati area. We are dedicated to creating secure, high-yield multifamily real estate investments that drive the revitalization of communities with the potential for greatness. We specialize in acquiring, enhancing, and managing multifamily residential properties and providing our investors with comprehensive services throughout every phase of the investment.
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as a construction project manager
- Experience managing 3 - 5 million dollar projects
- Experience with new construction and renovations of multi-family units preferred
- General knowledge of carpentry, electric, plumbing and HVAC
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be computer and technology literate
- An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.