REGIONAL CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
We are looking for a Regional Construction Manager to join our growing team!
Vision & Beyond Group is a real estate investment company, founded by active military members who live by the codes they pledged to uphold. The firm is their way to continue the mission of serving and inspiring others as they leverage the wide-ranging expertise they’ve acquired through the years.
The Regional Construction Manager is a key member of the leadership team, has direct responsibility for the overall construction operations of the company, and is responsible for the achievement of the company’s annual revenue and gross profit goals. The Regional Construction Manager works closely with the leadership team to set the strategic direction of the company, partnering with HR, accounting, and operations to ensure a smooth execution and integration within each department. The Regional Construction Manager ensures each project team is staffed appropriately and provides high level oversight for all field operations to ensure the successful execution of project, field, and safety objectives for all projects within the multifamily rehabilitation division of the company.
- Collaborate with project managers to negotiate owner contracts and ensures all contracts are within acceptable risk parameters. Ensure all key obligations and requirements are understood and met by project teams and accounting staff.
- Oversee the estimating and due diligence department and preconstruction activities to ensure projects are set up to meet scope, schedule, and budget objectives.
- Facilitate monthly job costing reviews and project success reporting processes, and proactively identify and resolve project issues.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives taken from client feedback surveys to improve the client experience.
- Lead project operations and refine project execution models as needed to meet the long term and annual financial goals of the company.
- Drive performance, as measured by KPIs, to ensure targeted profit margins are achieved through disciplined adherence to established procedures from project startup through closeout.
- Create new initiatives and refine existing procedures as required for optimal performance and productivity.
- Ensure we strive to set partners and subcontractors up for success and continue to be the preferred general contractor to work with and to recommend.
- Lead and oversee the project acquisition and business development strategies to achieve the planned growth goals.
- Lead and oversee the Business Development in effectively identifying key opportunities, meeting preliminary budgeting objectives, and running effective capture plan meetings for new project opportunities.
- Bring high-level topics and ideas to the Executive Team for consideration and discussion in support of achieving the company’s short and long term strategic goals and initiatives.
- Lead and oversee the
execution of select company initiatives and focus on building effective
leaders throughout the company.
- Provide guidance and support
to Project managers in leading and developing their project team members.
- Mentor and coach senior
project team members as required to ensure a deep bench of current and
future leaders and high performers.
- Oversee and support the
construction division leaders in determining adequate staffing
qualifications and experience for each project.
- Collaborate with HR and
Operations leaders in developing leadership and technical training
- Develop select content for
the ongoing learning and development of all project team members.
- Provide high level leadership
to Field Operations and/or General Superintendent(s) to ensure the company
maintains strong field expertise and disciplined execution on key field
and safety practices across all projects.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 6
years of experience in multifamily or commercial general contracting, or
in lieu of a degree high school diploma and 10 years of experience in
multifamily or commercial general contracting.
- 5 years of experience as a
Project Manager/Executive (or equivalent) for a Multifamily commercial
- Experience managing complex
- Experience managing and
overseeing $25M in projects a year.
- Experience leading multiple
Project Managers or Project Executives.